You are here: Home : Herbal Energy Medicine > Balancing and Rejuvenating the Energy Field for Lasting Healing and Wellbeing > Holistic Treatment of the Reproductive System (Male & Female) > Holistic Treatment of Painful Periods (Menstrual Cramps) .
Holistic Treatment of Painful Periods (Menstrual Cramps)
Painful Periods means one or more of the following;
1) The uterus (the lining of which peels out during a period) is straining to find enough energy to do its job.
2) Abdominal muscles are not able to adjust to the new action in the area because they are too stiff because of being constantly exposed to energy surges and drains.
3) A combination of both the above causes the entire muscular and nervous system to 'tighten up' as huge amounts of energy are directed towards the reproductive system now instead of to the rest of the body as is usual.
The idea that a woman should go through her period while continuing the rest of her life as usual, is unrealistic. While the uterus is eliminating its lining, its energy requirements go up to more than 20 times its normal requirement. This extra energy has to be taken out of the normal everyday supply of energy, and ofcourse this means some other functions have to become second or third priority for a while.
In a truly healthy woman, the extra energy comes from energy withdrawn from the sense organs and the 'outer periphery' nervous system. What literally happens during periods, starting a few days before the actual bleeding and extending a day or two after bleeding stops is the contraction of the energy field. The energy field knows there will be a huge energy requirement in the next few days and starts contracting so there is a high density energy mass around the center of the body. This means the digestive and sexual organs are now enveloped in very charged energy ball. This high concentration of energy is so that the reproductive organs here can do their job properly at this time. When the job is done, the energy field relaxes and regenerates itself to expand to its former size.
Any problem with periods is caused by this energy field concentration not being able to work normally. If the uterus does not receive the energy it is now surrounded by, the organs near by - mostly digestive organs - get over-charged and this causes the abdominal muscles to strain, clench and dilate just trying to contain the excess energy. This causes everything from pain in the lower back, to constipation, fluid retention, and even tension in the nervous system leading to headaches and nervous trauma (not to mention mood swings and heated outbursts).
To effectively iron out the chance of problems during periods, this energy field transition - the contracting of the field before periods, and its relaxing back to pre-period size needs to be balanced so it works normally again. The way to bring it back to balance is to;
1) Understand what is happening,
so we don't freak out over not being as active as before or as 'able' as usual. This worry causes more period pain and trauma than most other actual problems.
2) Allow ourselves to just 'be'.
We've been brought up taught to strain during our periods, push ourselves and 'not give in' and so on. This straining means the nervous system is highly tense and will use up more energy to stay that way. The uterus loses out on that much energy and will bleed in sudden spurts instead of flowing calmly. We need to simply refuse to get tense and 'pushed to perform' during our periods. It is our right as a human to live and work according to our current ability.
3) Allow the change in our bodies.
The media and world in general looks at periods and menstruation from the male viewpoint. Men have energy bodies that regenerate only once a year or so. Women's energy fields regenerate at the end of every monthly period. This regeneration means change, a sort of personal physiological change that men go through only once a year and hardly are aware of because the physical symptoms of it are negligible. This means women in general are expected to be as constant in their being - their ability to do physical work for egg. - as men are - which is just not real.
To try and stay afloat, we end up subconsciously resisting the change our entire system goes through because of the energy field changes during our priods. This resistance once again has the nerves vibrating on high alert and taking up huge amounts of energy that the rest of the body especially the reproductive organs need at this very important special time.
We need to understand that was is happening is equivalent to a new start in life (energy field regeneration!), and allow that change to happen in us fearlessly and joyfully. A whole lot of period pain goes away when we realize what a beautiful thing is actually happening in our body.
4) Rehabilitate the Reproductive System
Now this one is easy. To rehabilitate the Reproductive System means simply resting enough - not just during periods but all the time. The Reproductive System is one of those parts of our system that receives most of its energy after our working day is over with its demands of physical and mental energy. The body then begins to be less alert, less tense and that's the signal for energy to start moving towards the reproductive organs. Any problem with the reproductive system - from infertility to low libido, to painful periods or even ovarian cysts - starts because the reproductive system has not been receiving its full share of energy for years and years. A consistent routine in which we rest after the work day, and then take that feeling of rest to bed and into our sleep, is what will actually rehabilitate the reproductive organs for good.
5) Repair the energy field so it can contract and expand smoothly without getting itself or the nerves in knots.
If you have been feeling knotted up inside during your periods, you now know what's been happening.
There are three ways to repair the energy field so that its contractions and regenerations go smoothly;
1) Remove all energy blocks in the field, especially those near the center. This can be done by getting into a habit of breathing in deep, full, and then holding that air in for as long as possible - feeling the vibration in the very center of the body while doing so.
2) Causing energy to flow to areas it has not been flowing to. This can be done (And you'll be surprised at this!) by brushing your hair from its rising out of the scalp to its very end. Our hair is energetically connected to the rest of the energy field and when you brush it, the sensation goes through the entire energy field. The other way to get energy to every part of the field, is to massage our feet without leaving any area of it out. If a certain place hurts when you press it, it means the area of the energy field it is connected to has either too much or less energy. Massaging the feet uniformly means distributing energy to the field uniformly. It does take a bit of practice to get it right - hence the hair brushing suggestion - that one's easy for everyone.
3) Managing trauma - Trauma of any kind causes collections of energy along the nerves and muscles (jaws clenching for egg.). When this energy gets expressed as anger, or even a clenched fist, its out of the system. But when its not expressed, the energy hangs around in the field and this eventually leads to a block that makes it difficult for the field to contract and regenerate itself normally. Making it a habit to express what we are feeling, in words, or actions or even just self awareness, means we keep our energy field, nerves, muscles and the body in general clean and able to manage every life experience.
Energy Medicine for Painful Periods aims at following tasks;
1) Rehabilitate the Reproductive System
2) Repair the Energy Field (remove blocks, balance surges and drains)
3) Rehabilitate the Nervous System
We have never had a single person continue to have painful traumatic periods after repairing the energy field.
The composition of my Energy Medicine for Painful Periods (Menstrual Cramps) is as follows:
Inverse Energy Field 1) Inverse Energy Field combination of [ White Lily & Sesame ] to
energize the center and purify the energy field.
Inverse Energy Field 2) Inverse Energy Field combination of [ Tea Tree & Groundnut] for
the grounding and balancing of strong emotional energies.
Inverse Energy Field 3) Inverse Energy Field combination of [Spikenard & Wintergreen] to balance
the release and retention of vital energy in the body.
Inverse Energy Field 4) Inverse Energy Field combination of [Black Pepper & Horsegram] to soothe
over-simulated endocrinal glands, and balance the production of hormones,
pheromones and lipids (fat storage mechanism) in the body.
Inverse Energy Field 5) A balance of Inverse Energy Fields to balance the endocrine/hormonal glands that facilitate and balance the conversion of energy from stored vital energy (bones, skin, hair, nails) through the muscles, tendons and blood vessels, to active energy that the Brain, Nerves and Heart can use. A balance in this energy axis ensures the overall strength and immunity of the body. I choose the Inverse Energy Fields best suited to the individual's specific need.
Inverse Energy Fields (6) and (7) are combined together first before being mixed in with
the other Inverse Energy Fields. These are chosen specifically for an individual and usually
contain few or more of the following Inverse Energy Fields:
[Olive] & [Turmeric, Garlic, Clove, Sesame, Lime, Wintergreen, Green Gram]
|To order Standard Energy Medicine for Painful Periods (Menstrual Cramps) click below.If you have more than one conditions or a complicated case history,
Prescription medicine might work better;
We are able to identify these by studying your unique energy field using information you give us through the online consultation form.
What is Energy Medicine? How is it prepared?
Holistic Treatment of the Reproductive System (Male & Female)
How to heal and balance the Energy Field for effective and lasting Healing
What is Caraf Avnayt's Herbal Energy Medicine?
© 2017 All Rights Reserved. Sitemap-1