Sudden muscle cramps at any time are usually a strong emotional impulse reaction. If you experience sudden muscle cramps in your sleep, it means you are sub-consciously alerting yourself to something.
If however, you have chronic night-time cramping, it is possible that blood supply to the muscles is being disturbed. You can find relief by rehabilitating the circulatory system. There aren't any short-cut methods unfortunately. The good news is that you have everything to gain and nothing to lose by reviving the circulatory system.
There's nothing like reviving the Circulatory system to get back years of health and glow. Illnesses of the Heart, Veins, Arteries, Blood, Lymphatic system are all dependent on the overall vitality and balance of the circulatory system. There are five ways to rehabilitate circulation and heal all the parts of the Circulatory system. These are;
1) Physical Exercise, especially the type that involve all the four limbs instead of just the legs or just the hands.
2) Stable Oxygen supplies from the lungs - deep rhythmic breathing does wonders.
3) Kick-starting Digestive Function - This can be done by eating foods that are easily digested and in manageable quantities. Only you know which foods go down easily with your tummy. You can also kick-start digestive function by adding fibre to your diet (like flax seeds and wheat bran, or whole wheat flour - for example).
4) Manage Stress better. This means simply getting into the habit of being aware of your emotions instead of telling yourself you're happy and everything's alright. The second you become aware of your feelings you release the tension you have in your body just to hold the emotion back. Its a whole new life of good health and vitality when you start letting yourself be aware of your feelings.
5) Clear the energy field of blocks and balance out the surges or drains.
In the Energy Field, poor circulatory health is a result of long term tension and energy surges or drains in the fluids of the body. The Circulatory system depends on the well-being cells of the blood and lymph, as well as the cells that make up the walls and tissue of the heart, liver, veins and arteries, and lymph glands and tissues. Each of these has an invaluable part to play in the whole circulation process and if a weakness in one area turns into a problem, the entire circulatory system is affected. It's like a maze of pipes carrying water around the building. A leak in one area means some homes don't get water at all, and some have so much leaked out water that they have to constantly mop up and throw away the extra water (or worse, watch their walls absorb the moisture!)
Besides the Energy Blocks as mentioned above, a long term imbalance in Energy Conversion can also cause poor circulatory health. In the cells of the circulatory system, there is a constant conversion of energy from environmental energy to storable energy. For example, the blood vessels receive energy from the environment through the oxygen the lungs provide. This environmental energy is converted into various forms of energy that can be stored in various organs and cells to be used in life processes. The Liver, for example, stores energy in the form of glycogen - which can be converted to glucose when required. Various cells of the body store energy similarly.
This energy conversion needs to be happening in a balanced way. If there is an imbalance in this conversion, the body is not able to receive energy from the environment, or store up energy in the body for the use of the organs. The ability of the body to perform both immediate and long term tasks is threatened.
To rectify the underlying Energy Field symptoms of poor circulatory health we need to specifically;
1) Remove Energy Blocks in the Fluid flow systems of the body.
2) Revive free and stable energy conversion in the cells of the Circulatory System.
3) Balance energy flow to the Heart, Liver and Lungs.
To effectively repair the damage and/or side-effects of poor circulatory health, and prevent the condition from recurring, or causing an imbalance in any other area of the body, Energy Medicine also performs the three basic energy field repair tasks of;
(1) releasing energy from the center of the field thus energizing the whole body and helping prevent the spread or re-occurrence of poor circulation,
(2) removing blocks in the energy field so that vital energy can reach every part of the body, and
(3) releasing excess stored up energy from certain areas so they can balance and heal.
Energy Medicine specifically targets disorders in basic energy management, energy conduction, and energy conversion that give rise to poor circulatory system health. We are able to identify these by studying your unique energy field using information you give us through the online consultation form.
Inverse Energy Field 1) Inverse Energy Field combination of [ White Rose & Mustard ] to
energize the center and purify the energy field. Inverse Energy Field 2) Inverse Energy Field combination of [ Wild Orchid & White Orchid] for
the grounding and balancing of strong emotional energies. Inverse Energy Field 3) Inverse Energy Field combination of [Phosphorus & Lemon] to balance
the release and retention of vital energy in the body. Inverse Energy Field 4) Inverse Energy Field combination of [Watermelon & Guava] to soothe
over-simulated endocrinal glands, and balance the production of hormones,
pheromones and lipids (fat storage mechanism) in the body. Inverse Energy Field 5) A balance of Inverse Energy Fields to balance the endocrine/hormonal glands that facilitate and balance the absorption of nutrition, oxygen, and vital energy from the environment through the stomach and intestines, through the Kidneys, Liver and Lungs - keeping the required energy forms and releasing the rest smoothly. A balance in this energy axis ensures robustness in the ability of the body to adapt to surrounding energies and change while maintaining balance from within. I choose the Inverse Energy Fields best suited to the individual's specific need. Inverse Energy Fields (6) and (7) are combined together first before being mixed in with
the other Inverse Energy Fields. These are chosen specifically for an individual and usually
contain few or more of the following Inverse Energy Fields: [Neem (Azarichta Indica)] & [ Wild Strawberry]
To order Standard Energy Medicine for Night-time Muscle Cramping click below.If you have more than one conditions or a complicated case history,
Prescription medicine might work better;