You are here: Home : Herbal Energy Medicine > Balancing and Rejuvenating the Energy Field for Lasting Healing and Wellbeing > Holistic Treatment of Brain and Nervous System Conditions >
Holistic Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis .
Holistic Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple Sclerosis, means the protective shield (myelin sheath) around the nerves in the spinal cord is getting worn out in patches causing all kinds of mixed messages getting out to the muscles and the rest of the nervous system. There are many reasons for the wearing out of the nerves' protective sheath, but the genesis of it all seems to be a lack of 'clarity' in the energy field about which cells need to be broken down and which cells need to be supported. The cells of the immune system 'engulf' and take out toxins normally. When they begin to take out important cells like those in the myelin sheath, it means they're over energized or confused.
Managing Multiple Sclerosis to stop the degeneration, support healing of nerve sheath cells, and prevent future 'attacks' means we have to;
1) Rehabilitate the Nervous System
2) Specifically energize the cells in the four hot-spots of MS: The Optic Nerve, the Brainstem, The Spinal Cord, and the Face
3) Clear up the energy field so that energy within, to and from the nervous system, especially in connection with the immune system stays in balance.
Rehabilitate the Nervous System
The Nervous System depends on fresh supplies of blood, a certain amount of nutrition (from nuts, herbs and calcium sources), and proper amounts of rest. Rest here means more than just sleep, it means stress management so that every little incident doesn't get us all worked up and heating up our nerves.
Specifically energize the four hot-spots of MS: The Optic Nerve, the Brainstem, The Spinal Cord, and the Face
This can be done by setting a time aside everyday to do;
1) Simple eye exercises (exercise the optic nerve without straining it). Just stare at a point, or at a candle flame for as long as possible without straining. Then look away and look back after a while. Staring into the distance also relaxes the eyes.
2) Breathing deep, slow and rhythmically. Holding breath in for as long as possible, helps to rejuvenate the cells of the nervous system. This is because the longer you hold air inside your lungs, the more oxygen in absorbed into the blood for use by the brain and nervous system.
3) Massage - The feet, the lower legs and the back. These three areas are great areas to massage because they relax the head and face amazingly. All you need is a bottle of an carrier oil, with a few drops of a fragrance (Essential oil) you like. Lime Flower is especially great for MS patients because it causes the opening of nerve connections for energy flow.
Note: Many MS patients show long standing, unduly high Threat Perception. In the Nervous System it means the nerves have higher frequency vibrations and are more electrically charged than necessary. This tires out various protective mechanisms of the body (nerve sheath cells, immune system etc). Its something like the nervous state we would be in if suddenly confronted by life threatening danger. Imagine years and years of being in such a situation.
Many MS patients find relief by soul searching to remember when they started feeling so endangered and comforting themselves by knowing the situation is changed and they can rest now.
Clear up the energy field so that energy within, to and from the nervous system stays in balance.
The Energy Field is a collection of energy in its three states - moving, converting, and static or stored. These need to be in balance for the body to function normally without short-circuiting or getting drained. The Nervous system is especially vulnerable to the fluctuating energy levels in the body.
Energy Medicine rehabilitates the Nervous System by;
1) Releasing energy blocks along the spinal cord and medulla so that there are no electric hot spots in these areas.
2) Supporting free flow and conversion of energy and blood to, from and within the Brain
3) Removing energy blocks, surges and drains in the abdomen among organs that are connected to the spinal cord here.
4) Energizing the Heart, Blood and Circulatory system to rejuvenate blood function in the nervous system
5) Removing the energy blocks in the neural networks themselves, so nerve cells (neurons) can untangle (They get tangled or knotted when they are over stressed).
6) Balancing the Endocrine system (Hypothalamus, Pituitary, Adrenals, Thyroid) so that the temperature and water management systems in the body maintain balance, enabling recovery from injury and exhaustion.
7) Energize pain receptor nerve endings, for pain relief. This works as pain relief because much of pain is the nerves reporting something as pain. If the nerve endings are energized and 'clear' they'll stop reporting constant ache or pain (called neuropathic pain) and restrict the 'pain signal' only for when its actually required.
Energy Medicine specifically targets disorders in basic energy management, energy conduction, and energy conversion that give rise to Multiple Sclerosis. We are able to identify these by studying your unique energy field using information you give us through the online consultation form.
The composition of my Energy Medicine for Multiple Sclerosis is as follows:
Inverse Energy Field 1) Inverse Energy Field combination of [ Fenugreek & Pepper ] to
energize the center and purify the energy field.
Inverse Energy Field 2) Inverse Energy Field combination of [ Wild Orchid & White Orchid] for
the grounding and balancing of strong emotional energies.
Inverse Energy Field 3) Inverse Energy Field combination of [Phosphorus & Lemon] to balance
the release and retention of vital energy in the body.
Inverse Energy Field 4) Inverse Energy Field combination of [Watermelon & Guava] to soothe
over-simulated endocrinal glands, and balance the production of hormones,
pheromones and lipids (fat storage mechanism) in the body.
Inverse Energy Field 5) A balance of Inverse Energy Fields to balance the endocrine/hormonal glands that facilitate and balance the conversion of energy from stored vital energy (bones, skin, hair, nails) through the muscles, tendons and blood vessels, to active energy that the Brain, Nerves and Heart can use. A balance in this energy axis ensures the overall strength and immunity of the body. I choose the Inverse Energy Fields best suited to the individual's specific need.
Inverse Energy Fields (6) and (7) are combined together first before being mixed in with
the other Inverse Energy Fields. These are chosen specifically for an individual and usually
contain few or more of the following Inverse Energy Fields:
[Red Grape] & [Tea Tree, Celery, Rhododendron, Hibiscus, Gingko, Ginger, White Rose]
|To order Standard Energy Medicine for Multiple Sclerosis click below.If you have more than one conditions or a complicated case history,
Prescription medicine might work better;
What is Energy Medicine? How is it prepared?
Holistic Treatment of Brain and Nervous System Conditions
How to heal and balance the Energy Field for effective and lasting Healing
What is Caraf Avnayt's Herbal Energy Medicine?
© 2017 All Rights Reserved. Sitemap-1